Fit & Lean 2017 Community Weight Loss Challenge
LJ Hooker Taree in conjunction with proud Major Sponsors Snap Fitness Taree & Hallidays Point Health & Fitness are excited to present the upcoming Community Weight Loss Challenge ~ Fit & Lean 2017.
Okay, you can win some (money, that is) and you can lose some (weight, that is) if you are part of this challenge. The aim is to promote healthier lifestyles, prevent illness and better manage chronic diseases in the Great Lakes / Manning Area with this great challenge that focuses on improved health through weight loss, team support and camaraderie. You've got nothing to lose, but a few kilos.
So, put your money where your mouth is, and let's take it off!
What is the Fit and Lean Community Weight Loss Challenge?
- An 8-week weight-loss/wellness challenge organised by LJ Hooker Taree, Snap Fitness Taree & Hallidays Point Health and Fitness.
- The challenge will begin with a launch/initial weigh-in on Friday October 6th, 2017 (Taree / Hallidays Point) will end with a final weigh-in on Friday December 1st, 2017 (Taree / Hallidays Point) . Each person will also weigh-in each Friday (Taree / Hallidays Point) during the challenge period. Finale Dinner will be Saturday 2nd December 2017.
- Teams of 4 people compete to lose the highest percentage of weight - not necessarily the amount of weight - during the challenge. (i.e. start weight of 350kgs and end weight of 308kgs would be a loss of 12% body weight)
- Prizes will be disbursed to the top 3 teams and top 3 individuals who are still eligible at the end of the 8 weeks.
- 'LIKE’ LJ Hooker Taree, Snap Fitness Taree and Hallidays Point Health and Fitness on Facebook to stay up to date with challenge info, & ways to win!
Download the Fit-Lean-2017-Information-Sheet
Download the Fit-Lean-2017-Entry-Form_1
More information can be obtained by contacting one of the following organisers:
Holli Wheeler @ Snap Fitness Taree - 0405 247 247
Jayne Black @ LJ Hooker Taree- 6552 1133
Mick Moylan @ Hallidays Point Health & Fitness- 0448 344 624